Sunday 2 October 2011

Travels that I am looking forward to...

Hopefully, in the coming weeks we will be able to go to Johor Bahru, Malaysia. I am based in Singapore and I know that it is not that far, so some people may not view it as a 'real travel'.

I want to get a massage there. I heard that it's fairly cheap. Massage in Singapore is very expensive, unless you will get a coupon from Groupon that some say is very hard to get an appointment. Yes, I believe if you get it from Groupon you have to call for an appointment first!

I don't really know where exactly in Johor Bahru is the best massage but a friend of mine said that it's at 'Holiday...' something. I guess we will figure it out when we are already there.

In November, I am planning to go back to the Philippines for a short vacation. To visit my family and some friends. I am not sure where to go yet though.

And in December, we are planning to go to Hong Kong. It's going to be my 2nd time in Hong Kong. I really liked it the first time I went there except for the weather. It was summer. Ugh! I think in December it's going to be cold. Which I like.

I am hoping to see the Victoria Peak, Hong Kong Disney Land, and the market (very cheap goods, i like!)

Those are the plans and will keep this blog updated with photos, of course! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment